Hawaii -- History -- To 1893 -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Hawaii -- History -- To 1893 -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Hawaii -- History -- To 1893
Filed under: Hawaii -- History -- To 1893 -- Sources
Filed under: Hawaii -- History -- Periodicals
- Honolulu: Sketches of Life, Social, Political, and Religious, in the Hawaiian Islands from 1828 to 1861 (New York: A. D. F. Randolph and Co., c1880), by Laura Fish Judd (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Residence in the Sandwich Islands (fifth edition; Boston: Weeks, Jordan and Co., 1839), by C. S. Stewart, ed. by William Ellis (page images at Mystic Seaport)
- The Fantastic Life of Walter Murray Gibson, Hawaii's Minister of Everything (Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press, c1986), by Jacob Adler and Robert M. Kamins (PDF and Epub with commentary at Hawaii Open)
- Ruling Chiefs of Hawaii (Honolulu: Kamehameha Schools Press, c1961), by Samuel Manaiakalani Kamakau (page images at HathiTrust)
- Hawaii's Story, by Hawaii's Queen, by Queen of Hawaii Liliuokalani (illustrated HTML at Celebration of Women Writers)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.