Heat -- Transmission -- Experiments
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Heat -- Transmission -- Experiments
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Heat -- Transmission
Filed under: Heat -- Transmission -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Heat exchangers
- Ballistic Range Measurements of Stagnation-Point Heat Transfer in Air and Carbon Dioxide at Velocities up to 18,000 Feet per Second (NASA technical note D-777; Washington: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1961), by Layton Yee, Harry E. Bailey, and Henry T. Woodward (page images at HathiTrust)
- Heat Transfer (first edition; New York et al.: McGraw-Hill, 1961), by Benjamin Gebhart (page images at HathiTrust)
- Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1958), by James George Knudsen and Donald L. Katz (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Heat Transfer Textbook (electronic edition), by John H. Lienhard (PDF at MIT; geographic and occupation information required)
- Engineering Data on Flow of Fluids in Pipes and Heat Transmission (Chicago: Crane Co., c1935), by Crane Co. Engineering Division (page images at HathiTrust)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.