Henry I, King of England, 1068-1135
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Henry I, King of England, 1068-1135|
Filed under: Henry I, King of England, 1068-1135 -- Early works to 1800
- A Discourse of Foreign War; With an Account of All the Taxations Upon This Kingdom, From the Conquest to the End of the Reign of Queen Elizabeth; Also a List of the Confederates from Henry I to the End of the Reign of the Said Queen, Shewing Which Have Prov'd the Most Beneficial to England (London: Printed for H. Mortlock, 1690), by Robert Cotton (multiple formats at Google)
- The Lives of the III Normans, Kings of England: William the First, William the Second, Henrie the First (London: Imprinted by R.B., 1613), by John Hayward (Gutenberg text)
- The reign of William Rufus and the accession of Henry the First. (Clarendon press, 1882), by Edward A. Freeman (page images at HathiTrust)
- King Henry Beauclerc and Reading abbey (E. Stock, 1917), by Jamieson B. Hurry (page images at HathiTrust)
- History of King Henry the First. The acts of Stephen, King of England, and Duke of Normandy. Giraldus Cambrensis concerning the instruction of princes. Richard of Devises. The history of the archbishops of Canterbury, by Gervase, monk of Canterbury. Robert of Gloucester's chronicle. The chronicle of the Isle of Man. (Seeleys, 1858), by Joseph Stevenson, King of England Stephen, of Gloucester Robert, of Canterbury Gervase, of Devizes Richard, Giraldus Cambrensis, and Robert de Torigni (page images at HathiTrust)
- The administration of Normandy under Henry I. (Spottiswoode, 1909), by Charles Homer Haskins (page images at HathiTrust)
- The lives of the III. Normans, kings of England : William the first. William the second. Henrie the first (Imprinted by R. B., 1613), by John Hayward and Robert Barker (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Reign of William Rufus and the Accession of Henry the First, Volume 2 (of 2), by Edward A. Freeman (Gutenberg ebook)
- The Reign of William Rufus and the Accession of Henry the First, Volume 1 (of 2), by Edward A. Freeman (Gutenberg ebook)
- A discourse of foreign war with an account of all the taxations upon this kingdom, from the conquest to the end of the reign of Queen Elizabeth : also, a list of the confederates from Henry I to the end of the reign of the said queen ... / formerly written by Sir Robert Cotton, Barronet, and now published by Sir John Cotton, Barronet. (London : Printed for Henry Mortlock ..., 1690), by Robert Cotton (HTML at EEBO TCP)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.