Herbs -- Molecular aspects
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Herbs -- Molecular aspects
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Herbs
Filed under: Herbs -- Early works to 1800
Filed under: Herbals -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Herbs -- Folklore
Filed under: Herbs -- Therapeutic use
- The Book of Herbs (London and New York: J. Lane, 1903), by Rosalind Northcote
Filed under: Herbs -- Therapeutic use -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects (second edition; Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2011), ed. by Iris F. F. Benzie and Sissi Wachtel-Galor (illustrated HTML at NIH)
- The Complete Herbal, by Nicholas Culpeper (HTML at Bibliomania)
- A Curious Herbal, Containing Five Hundred Cuts, of the Most Useful Plants, Which are Now Used in the Practice of Physick (2 volumes; London: Printed for Samuel Harding (v1) and John Nourse (v2), 1737-1739), by Elizabeth Blackwell (page images at illustratedgarden.org)
- The Compleat Herbal of Physical Plants (second edition; London: Printed for R. and T. Bonwicke, 1707), by John Pechey
- Hypericum and Depression, by Harold H. Bloomfield, Mikael Nordfors, and Peter McWilliams (HTML at hypericum.com)
Filed under: Herbs -- Therapeutic use -- Hawaii
Filed under: Herbs -- Therapeutic use -- Marketing -- EvaluationFiled under: Herbs -- Therapeutic use -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Herbs -- Therapeutic use -- United StatesFiled under: Herbs -- UtilizationFiled under: Cooking (Herbs)Filed under: Herb gardening
Filed under: Eye -- Molecular aspects -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Huntington's disease -- Molecular aspects
- Tesoro de Medicinas para Diversas Enfermedades (in Spanish; third printing; Madrid: Imprenta de Musica, 1708), by Gregorio López, contrib. by Mathias de Salazar Mariaca and Joseph Diaz Brizuela