Herndon, Angelo, 1913-1997
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Herndon, Angelo, 1913-1997|
- Let Me Live (New York: Random House, c1937), by Angelo Herndon (page images at HathiTrust)
- Victory: Decision of the United States Supreme Court in the Case of Angelo Herndon, April 1937; Full Text of the Majority Decision Setting Aside the Verdict in the Herndon Case, by Justice Roberts; With the Dissenting Opinion of the Minority, by Justice Van Devanter; With an Introduction by Anna Damon (New York: International Labor Defense, ca. 1937), by United States Supreme Court, contrib. by Owen J. Roberts, Willis Van Devanter, and Anna Damon (page images at HathiTrust)
- 20 Years on the Chain Gang? (New York: International Labor Defense, 1935), by Elizabeth Lawson (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- "You Cannot Kill the Working Class" (New York: International Labor Defense and League of Struggle for Negro Rights, ca. 1934), by Angelo Herndon (multiple formats at archive.org)
- A Southern Welcome (in Georgia and Alabama), by John Howard Lawson (PDF page images at MSU)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.