Hickok, Wild Bill, 1837-1876
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Hickok, Wild Bill, 1837-1876|
Filed under: Hickok, Wild Bill, 1837-1876 -- Fiction
- Life and Marvelous Adventures of Wild Bill, the Scout (Chicago: Belford, Clarke and Co., 1880), by James W. Buel (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- Wild Bill Hickok: The Contemporary Portrait of a Civil War Hero (Franklin, NH: Hillside Press, 1959), by Edward Knight
- Wild Bill Hickok: The Prince of Pistoleers (Garden City, NY: Doubleday, Doran and Co., 1928), by Frank Jenners Wilstach (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Heroes of the Plains: or, Lives and Wonderful Adventures of Wild Bill, Buffalo Bill, Kit Carson, Capt. Payne, Capt. Jack, Texas Jack, California Joe, and Other Celebrated Indian Fighters, Scouts, Hunters and Guides; Including a True and Thrilling History of Gen. Custer's Famous "Last Fight" on the Little Big Horn, with Sitting Bull (New York and St. Louis: N. D. Thompson and Co., 1882), by James W. Buel (page images at HathiTrust)
- Copies of Calamity Jane's Diary and Letters, Taken From the Originals Now On Exhibit at the Western Trails Museum, Billings, Montana (claimed Calamity Jane authorship disputed by historians; published ca. 1949), contrib. by Jean Hickok McCormick and Calamity Jane (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.