Hoar, E. R. (Ebenezer Rockwood), 1816-1895
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Hoar, E. R. (Ebenezer Rockwood), 1816-1895|
- The new administration : containing complete and authentic biographies of Grant and his Cabinet / (New York : George S. Wilcox, 1869), by James Dabney McCabe (page images at HathiTrust)
- Tributes to the memory of Ebenezer Rockwood Hoar, by the Massachusetts Historical Society, February 14, 1895. (Boston, The Society, 1895), by Massachusetts Historical Society (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Letter of General Benj. F. Butler, to Hon. E. R. Hoar. : Gives his officcial and political biography, with a reply to the judge's imputations upon the general. ([Lowell? Mass.], 1876), by Benjamin F. Butler (page images at HathiTrust)
- The charge against President Grant and Attorney General Hoar of packing the Supreme court of the United States, to secure the reversal of the legal tender decision, by the appointment of Judges Bradley and Strong, refuted. (Worcester, Mass., Press of C. Hamilton, [1896?]), by George Frisbie Hoar (page images at HathiTrust)
- Tributes of the bar and of the Supreme Judicial Court of the Commonwealth to the memory of Ebenezer Rockwood Hoar. Together with the proceedings of the Massachusetts Historical Society on February 14, 1895. (Cambridge : John Wilson and Son, 1895), by Walbridge A. Field (page images at HathiTrust)
- Ebenezer Rockwood Hoar; a memoir (Boston, New York, Houghton Mifflin Company, 1911), by Moorfield Storey and Edward Waldo Emerson (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.