See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower terms:Used for:
Filed under: Home rule -- Economic aspects -- ScotlandFiled under: Home rule -- Ireland|
Filed under: Home rule -- Ireland -- Congresses
- Handbook of Home Rule: Being Articles on the Irish Question (second edition; London: Kegan Paul, Trench and Co., 1887), ed. by James Bryce, contrib. by W. E. Gladstone, John Morley, Henry Thring, Malcolm MacColl, Edwin Lawrence Godkin, R. Barry O'Brien, and John Poyntz Spencer (Gutenberg text)
- About Ireland (London: Methuen and Co., 1890), by E. Lynn Linton (Gutenberg text)
- The Irish Home-Rule Convention: 'Thoughts for a Convention,' by George W. Russell; 'A Defence of the Convention,' by the Right Hon. Sir Horace Plunkett; An American Opinion, by John Quinn (New York: Macmillan, 1917), by John Quinn, contrib. by George William Russell and Horace Curzon Plunkett
- Irish Ideas (1893), by William O'Brien (HTML at libraryireland.com)
- Sir Edward Carson, Ulster Leader (London: J. Murray, 1921), by Jean Victor Bates, contrib. by Arthur James Balfour and James Craig Craigavon (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Autonomy
Filed under: Autonomy -- GhanaFiled under: Autonomy -- Malawi