Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Homer
Filed under: Homer -- Authorship
Filed under: Homer -- Characters -- BriseisFiled under: Homer -- Characters -- PenelopeFiled under: Homer -- Concordances|
Filed under: Homer -- Criticism and interpretation
- A Complete Concordance to the Odyssey and Hymns of Homer; To Which is Added a Concordance to the Parallel Passages in the Iliad, Odyssey, and Hymns (Oxford: At the Clarendon Press, 1880), by Henry Dunbar
Filed under: Homer -- LanguageFiled under: Homer -- Literary style
- Homerische Untersuchungen (in German; Berlin: Weidmann, 1884), by Ulrich von Wilamowitz-Moellendorff
Filed under: Homer -- TechniqueFiled under: Homer -- Themes, motives
- The Artistry of the Homeric Simile (Hanover, NH: Dartmouth College Library and Dartmouth College Press; Published by University Press of New England, c2009), by William C. Scott
- The Oral Nature of the Homeric Simile (Leiden: Brill, 1974), by William C. Scott (multiple formats at Dartmouth Digital Publishing)
Filed under: Homer -- Translations into EnglishFiled under: Homer. IliadFiled under: Homer. Odyssey
- Homerische Becher (as originally published in the 50th Winckelmannsfeste program, in German; Berlin: G. Reimer, 1890), by Carl Robert
- Taking Her Seriously: Penelope and the Plot of Homer's Odyssey (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, c2005), by Richard Heitman (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Authoress of the Odyssey (second edition, 1922), by Samuel Butler (illustrated HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)
- The Disastrous Love Affair of Moon and Mars: Celestial Sex, Earthly Destruction, and Dramatic Sublimation in Homer's Odyssey, by Alfred De Grazia (PDF files at grazian-archive.com)
- Pays Atlantiques Décrits par Homère: Ibérie, Gaule, Bretagne, Archipels, Amérique (in French; Paris: Maisonneuve et cie, 1879), by Théophile Cailleux
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.