Hooker, Joseph, 1814-1879 -- Anniversaries, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Hooker, Joseph, 1814-1879 -- Anniversaries, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Hooker, Joseph, 1814-1879
- Two days of war, a Gettysburg narrative, and other excursions (Bonnell, Silver and Bowers, 1905), by Henry Edwin Tremain (page images at HathiTrust)
- Homes of the Massachusetts ancestors of Major General Joseph Hooker. ([W. Spooner, printer], 1900), by Isaac P. Gragg (page images at HathiTrust)
- The equestrian statue of Major General Joseph Hooker erected and dedicated by the commonwealth of Massachusetts. (Wright & Potter printing company, 1903), by Massachusetts. Executive Department, Isaac P. Gragg, and Francis Hurtubis (page images at HathiTrust)
- Roster of the petitioners to the Massachusetts Legislature of 1904 for correction of errors on the tablet of the Hooker statue. (Boston, 1904), by Hooker Brigade Committee (page images at HathiTrust)
- Obituary notice of Maj.-Gen. Samuel P. Heintzelman, first commander of the Third Army Corps (C. H. Ludwig, 1881), by Third Army Corps Union, J. Watts De Peyster, and John Cleveland Robinson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Address delivered in Boston before the Hooker association of Massachusetts (Norwood press, 1911), by Daniel Edgar Sickles (page images at HathiTrust)
- Major-General Joseph Hooker and the troops from the Army of the Potomac at Wauhatchie, Lookout Mountain and Chattanooga : together with General Hooker's military record from the files of the War Department, Adjutant-General's Office, U.S.A. (Exchange Printing Co., 1896), by Daniel Butterfield (page images at HathiTrust)
- In memoriam, Major-General Joseph Hooker. (Robert Clark & Co., 1881), by Henry Edwin Tremain (page images at HathiTrust)
- Hadley : the regicides, Indian and general history : a souvenir in honor of Major-general Joseph Hooker and in anticipation of the memorial exercises at his birthplace, Tuesday, May 7, 1895 ... (Picturesque Publishing Company, 1895), by Clarence Hawkes and Elbridge Kingsley (page images at HathiTrust)