Hudson's Bay company. from old catalog
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Hudson's Bay company. from old catalog|
- Hudson's Bay (Phillips, Sampson and company, 1859), by R. M. Ballantyne (page images at HathiTrust)
- The correspondence and journals of Captain Nathaniel J. Wyeth (University press, 1899), by Nathaniel Jarvis Wyeth and Frederick George Young (page images at HathiTrust)
- Canadian wilds (A. R. Harding publishing co., 1907), by Martin Hunter (page images at HathiTrust)
- [Papers] (Gov't print. off. [etc.];, 1865), by British and American joint commission for the final settlement of the claims of the Hudson's Bay and Puget's Sound agricultural companies, Charles D. Day, and Caleb Cushing (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Red River country, Hudson's Bay & North-west Territories, considered in relation to Canada, with the last report of S.J. Dawson ... on the line of route between Lake Superior and the Red River settlement ... (G.E. Desbarats, 1869), by Alexander Jamieson Russell and Canada. Dept. of public works (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.