Here are entered works on persons hired as guides for hunters.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Guides for hunters, fishermen, etc.
- Guides, Hunting
Filed under: Hunting guides -- Alberta -- BiographyFiled under: Wood, Tex, 1882-1978Filed under: Hunting guides -- Fiction|
- Allan Quatermain, by H. Rider Haggard (Gutenberg text and audio)
- She and Allan, by H. Rider Haggard (Gutenberg text)
- King Solomon's Mines, by H. Rider Haggard
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Hunters -- Africa, East -- Biography
Filed under: Hunters -- California -- FictionFiled under: Hunters -- Fiction
Filed under: Trappers -- Fiction
Filed under: Hunters -- Great Britain -- BiographyFiled under: Willoughby de Broke, Richard Greville Verney, 1869-1923Filed under: Hunters -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Trappers -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Trappers -- India -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Hunters -- United States -- BiographyFiled under: Atkinson, Peter, 1952-
Filed under: Poachers -- England -- Fiction
Filed under: Trappers -- Saskatchewan -- BiographyFiled under: Hanson, Olaf
Filed under: Trappers -- West (U.S.) -- BiographyFiled under: Beckwourth, James Pierson, 1798-1866
- Monster Hunter International (2009), by Larry Correia (multiple formats with commentary at Baen Free Library)
- The Night of the Long Knives (as published in Amazing Science Fiction Stories, 1960), by Fritz Leiber, illust. by Virgil Finlay (Gutenberg text, illustrated HTML, and page images)
- The Castle of Eppstein (London: Methuen and co., ca. 1905), by Alexandre Dumas, trans. by A. R. Allinson, illust. by Stewart Orr (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Last of the Plainsmen, by Zane Grey (Gutenberg text)
- The Deerslayer, by James Fenimore Cooper
- The Deerslayer, by James Fenimore Cooper (Gutenberg text)