Immigrants -- Texas -- Juvenile fiction
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Immigrants -- Texas -- Juvenile fiction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Immigrants -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Texas -- Juvenile fiction
- The Settlers at Home, by Harriet Martineau
Filed under: Frontier and pioneer life -- Texas -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Texas -- History -- Revolution, 1835-1836 -- Juvenile fiction
- Johnny Texas (Chicago: Wilcox and Follett, c1950), by Carol Hoff, illust. by Bob Meyers (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Paradise Called Texas, by Janice Jordan Shefelman (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- Longhorn: A Story of the Chisholm Trail (Cleveland, OH: World Publishing, c1956), by Bruce Grant, illust. by Herman D. Giesen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Blue Bonnet's Ranch Party (Boston: The Page Co., c1912), by Caroline Emilia Jacobs and Edyth Ellerbeck Read, illust. by John Goss (Gutenberg text, illustrated HTML, and page images)
- The Pony Rider Boys in Texas: or, The Veiled Riddle of the Plains (Philadelphia: H. Altemus Co., c1910), by Frank Gee Patchin (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- A Texas Blue Bonnet (Boston: The Page Co., c1910), by Caroline Emilia Jacobs, illust. by John Goss (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)