Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Social life and customs -- 16th century
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Social life and customs -- 16th century|
- The Journey of Alvar Nuñez Cabeza de Vaca and his Companions from Florida to the Pacific, 1528-1536 (New York: A. S. Barnes and Co., 1905), by Alvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca, ed. by Adolph Francis Alphonse Bandelier, trans. by Fanny Bandelier, contrib. by Marca da Nizza and Antonio de Mendoza
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Navajo Indians -- New Mexico -- Shiprock Region -- Social life and customs
Filed under: Aragon (Spain) -- Social life and customs -- 16th centuryFiled under: England -- Social life and customs -- 16th century
Filed under: England -- Social life and customs -- 16th century -- Sources
- The People For Whom Shakespeare Wrote, by Charles Dudley Warner (Gutenberg text)
- Pierce Penilesse: His Supplication to the Divell, by Thomas Nash (HTML at Renascence Editions)
- Chronicle and Romance: Froissart, Malory, Holinshed; With Introductions, Notes and Illustrations (Harvard Classics edition; New York: P. F. Collier and Son, 1910), by Jean Froissart, Thomas Malory, and William Harrison, ed. by Charles William Eliot, G. C. Macaulay, William Caxton, and Raphael Holinshed, trans. by John Bourchier Berners (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Filed under: Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 16th century
Filed under: Spain -- Social life and customs -- 16th century -- BiographyFiled under: Spain -- Social life and customs -- 16th century -- Juvenile fiction
- Documents Relating to the Office of the Revels in the Time of Queen Elizabeth (Louvain: A. Uystpruyst; et al., 1908), by Great Britain Office of the Revels, ed. by Albert Feuillerat
- Life in Shakespeare's England: A Book of Elizabethan Prose (second edition; Cambridge, UK: At the University press, c1913), ed. by John Dover Wilson