See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:Used for:
Filed under: Indigo
Filed under: Indigo -- India -- Bengal
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Dyes and dyeing
Filed under: Dyes and dyeing -- ChemistryFiled under: Dyes and dyeing -- Early works to 1800
- Natural Dyeing Notes (Preble, NY: 7 Valley Weavers Guild, ca. 1972), by Catherine Bailey Miranda (page images at HathiTrust)
- Natural Dyes (Boston: B. Humphries Inc., c1950), by Sallie Pease Kierstead (page images at HathiTrust)
- "Shall America Remain the Only Important Country at the Mercy of the German Chemists?" Address by Joseph H. Choate, Jr., Counsel, the Chemical Foundation, at 21st Annual Meeting of the National Civic Federation (New York: Chemical Foundation, 1921), by Joseph Hodges Choate (rotated page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Cochineal -- HistoryFiled under: Dyes and dyeing -- Textile fibers -- History
Filed under: Black, Leonard
Filed under: Calico-printing -- India -- Madras (Presidency)
- Tratado Instructivo y Práctico Sobre el Arte de la Tintura: Reglas Experimentadas y Metódicas para Tintar Sedas, Lanas, Hilos de Todas Clases y Esparto en Rama (in Spanish; Madrid: Imp. de Blas Román, 1778), by Luis Fernández
Filed under: Dye plants
- Cotton Painting and Printing in the Madras Presidency (Madras: Printed by the Superintendent, Government Press, 1917), by W. S. Hadaway