Industrial management -- Europe
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Industrial efficiency -- Great Britain|
Filed under: Industrial hygiene -- Great Britain
- Higher Production by a Bonus on National Output: A Proposal For a Minimum Income for All, Varying With National Productivity (London: G. Allen and Unwin, c1920), by Dennis Milner
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Industrial management
Filed under: Corporate governance -- China
Filed under: Pricing -- Case studies
Filed under: Marketing -- Social aspects -- United States -- Case studies
Filed under: Materials management -- Congresses
Filed under: CAD/CAM systems
Filed under: CAD/CAM systems -- MathematicsFiled under: Industrial management -- Economic aspects
Filed under: Industrial hygiene -- Economic aspects -- CanadaFiled under: Industrial management -- Employee participationFiled under: Industrial management -- Environmental aspects
Filed under: Authorship -- Marketing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Industrial management -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- The Atlas of Economic Complexity: Mapping Paths to Prosperity (Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2014), by Ricardo Hausmann, César A. Hidalgo, Sebastián Bustos, Michele Coscia, Sarah Chung, Juan Jimenez, Alexander Simoes, and Muhammed A. Yildirim (PDF with commentary at MIT Press)
Filed under: Industrial management -- Periodicals
- A Mental Revolution: Scientific Management Since Taylor (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1992), ed. by Daniel Nelson
Filed under: Industrial efficiency -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Industrial hygiene -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Industrial management -- Study and teachingFiled under: Industrial management -- United StatesFiled under: Business intelligenceFiled under: Corporate governance
- System (partial serial archives)
Filed under: Factory managementFiled under: Industrial efficiencyFiled under: Industrial hygieneFiled under: MarketingFiled under: Production controlFiled under: Small business -- Management
- Institutional Investors and Corporate Behavior (Washington: AEI Press, 1999), by Gile R. Downes, Ehud Houminer, and R. Glenn Hubbard (DHH_Inst_Invest_Proj_AEI_12_99.pdf PDF at Columbia)
- Governing Failure: Provisional Expertise and the Transformation of Global Development Finance (Cambridge, UK, and New York: Cambridge University Press, c2014), by Jacqueline Best (PDF with commentary at oapen.org)
- The Emperor's Nightingale: Restoring the Integrity of the Corporation in the Age of Shareholder Activism, by Robert A. G. Monks (PDF files at ragm.com)
- The New Global Investors: How Shareholders Can Unlock Sustainable Prosperity Worldwide, by Robert A. G. Monks (PDF files with commentary at ragm.com)
- When Things Don't Fall Apart: Global Financial Governance and Developmental Finance in an Age of Productive Incoherence, by Ilene Grabel, contrib. by Dani Rodrik (PDF files with commentary at MIT Press)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.