Here are entered works on devices created by microlithographic etching and film deposition on silicon compounds. Works on electronic components manufactured by printing electrically functional inks, which are usually polymers, on a substrate are entered under Printed electronics. Works on printing conductive paths printed on a substrate onto which individual components are mounted are entered under Printed circuits.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Chips (Electronics)
- Circuits, Integrated
- Computer chips
Filed under: VHDL (Computer hardware description language)
Filed under: Verilog (Computer hardware description language) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Integrated circuits -- Very large scale integration -- Computer-aided designFiled under: Integrated circuits -- Design and construction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Electronic circuits
Filed under: Logic circuits -- Laboratory manualsFiled under: Limiter circuitsFiled under: Microwave circuits
Filed under: Ferrites (Magnetic materials)
Filed under: Crystal detectors
Filed under: Capacitors
- Electronic Circuits, Signals, and Systems (New York and London: J. Wiley and Sons, c1960), by Samuel J. Mason and Henry J. Zimmermann (page images at HathiTrust)
- Electronic Circuit Theory: Devices, Models, and Circuits (New York and London: J. Wiley and Sons, c1959), by Henry J. Zimmermann and Samuel J. Mason (page images at HathiTrust)
- R-F Transmission Lines (New York: J. F. Rider, c1959), ed. by Alexander Schure (PDF at worldradiohistory.com)
- Resonant Circuits (New York: J. F. Rider, c1957), ed. by Alexander Schure (PDF at worldradiohistory.com)
- Coupled Mode and Parametric Electronics (New York and London: J. Wiley and Sons, c1960), by William H. Louisell (page images at HathiTrust)
- Vacuum Tube Rectifiers (New York: J. F. Rider, c1958), by Alexander Schure (PDF at worldradiohistory.com)
Filed under: Electrolytic capacitors
Filed under: VaractorsFiled under: Electric coils
Filed under: Microelectronics -- Austria -- ForecastingFiled under: Microelectronics -- Materials
Filed under: Microelectronics -- Materials -- Effect of radiation onFiled under: Microelectronics -- Research
Filed under: Microelectronics -- Research -- United States
- R-L-C Components Handbook (New York: J. F. Rider, c1959), by Mark David
Filed under: Microelectronics -- Social aspects
- Microelectronics Research and Development: Background Paper (OTA-BP-CIT-40; 1986), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
- Miniaturization Technologies (OTA-TCT-514; 1991), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
- Computer Chips and Paper Clips: Technology and Women's Employment (2 volumes; Washingon: National Academy Press, 1986-1987), ed. by Heidi I. Hartmann, Robert E. Kraut, and Louise Tilly