See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Intercity Transportation|
- Effect of variation of speed limits on intercity bus fuel consumption, coach and driver utilization, and corporate profitability. Final report. (1975), by Anthony J. Broderick, P. Davis, L. Leist, H. Miller, and E. C. Klaubert (page images at HathiTrust)
- Analysis of intercity modal split models. Final report. (1973), by John C. Bennett, John C. Prokopy, and Raymond H. Ellis (page images at HathiTrust)
- Performance analyses of intercity ground passenger transportation systems. Final report. (1976), by John S. Hitz (page images at HathiTrust)
- Intercity transportation effectiveness access/assignment model / (Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Office of Systems Analysis and Information, ), by J. H. Batchelder, Donald E. Ward, Marwick Peat, United States. Office of Aviation Policy and Plans, and United States. Department of Transportation. Office of Systems Analysis and Information (page images at HathiTrust)
- Integrated analysis of small cities intercity transportation to facilitate the achievement of regional urban goals. Intercity transportation in rural regions: volume I - inventory and analyses. Final report. (1975), by S. L. Ring, M. L. Millett, R. L. Carstens, H. D. Meeks, and W. H. Thompson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Travel mode special reports: based on data from 1990 Nationwide Personal Transportation Survey (NPTS). (1994), by Erik Ferguson, Charles A. Lave, and G. Scott Rutherford (page images at HathiTrust)
- Intercity travel data search. Final report. (1975), by M. Roy and S. Rock (page images at HathiTrust)
- Statistical analysis of 102-inch wide intercity bus accident data. Final report. (1972), by F. M. Heider (page images at HathiTrust)
- Toward 2000: opportunities in transportation evolution. (1977), by J. D. Ward, K. L. O`Leary, B. Bartholow, S. C. Chu, A. B. Lunhares, D. C. Ryan, and D. J. Maio (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.