Use as a form subdivision under uniform titles of sacred works.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Bible -- Introductions|
Filed under: Bible. Matthew -- IntroductionsFiled under: Bible. New Testament -- IntroductionsFiled under: Bible. Old Testament -- IntroductionsFiled under: Philosophy -- IntroductionsFiled under: Qur'an -- IntroductionsFiled under: Talmud -- Introductions
- The Bible: Beacon Light of History (Boston and Chicago: Associated Authors, c1935), by Albert Field Gilmore (page images at HathiTrust)
- Adventuring Through the Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to the Entire Bible, by Ray C. Stedman (multiple formats at raystedman.org)
- The Bible Book by Book: A Manual for the Outline Study of the Bible by Books (second edition, 1916), by Josiah Blake Tidwell (HTML at verselink.org)
- An Introduction to the Critical Study and Knowledge of the Holy Scriptures (10th edition, 4 volumes; London: Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans and Roberts, 1856), by Thomas Hartwell Horne, ed. by Samuel Davidson and Samuel Prideaux Tregelles (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Bible Book by Book: A Manual for the Outline Study of the Bible by Books, by Josiah Blake Tidwell (Gutenberg ebook)
- The Bible Period by Period: A Manual for the Study of the Bible by Periods, by Josiah Blake Tidwell (Gutenberg ebook)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.