Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820 -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820 -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820
Filed under: Ireland -- Politics and government -- Periodicals
- Proceedings of the Society of United Irishmen of Dublin (Philadelphia: Printed for T. Stephens, 1795), by United Irishmen (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Society of United Irishmen of Dublin, Established November IX, MDCCXCI: "Let the Nation Stand" (1794), by United Irishmen
- The history of the volunteers of 1782. By Thomas MacNevin ... (New York, R. Martin & co., 1845), by Thomas MacNevin (page images at HathiTrust)
- Sketch of the state of Ireland, past and present. (Dublin : M.N. Mahon, 1822), by John Wilson Croker (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Causes of the Rebellion in Ireland Disclosed: In an Address to the People of England, in Which It Is Proved by Incontrovertible Facts, That the System for Some Years Pursued in That Country, Has Driven It into Its Present Dreadful Situation (Gutenberg ebook)
Filed under: Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1922- -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Ireland -- Politics and government -- 19th century -- Periodicals
- Socialist Worker, by Socialist Workers' Party (Ireland) (partial serial archives)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.