Islamic architecture -- Egypt -- Cairo
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Islamic architecture -- Egypt -- Cairo
Filed under: Mosques -- Egypt -- Cairo|
- Some Cairo Mosques, and Their Founders (London: Constable and Co., 1921), by Mrs. R. L. Devonshire
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Islamic architecture -- Egypt -- Cairo Metropolitan Area -- Congresses
Filed under: Architecture, Mameluke -- Lebanon -- Tripoli
Filed under: Cairo (Egypt)
Filed under: Cairo (Egypt) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Filed under: Cairo (Egypt) -- Description and travelFiled under: Cairo (Egypt) -- Economic conditionsFiled under: Cairo (Egypt) -- Social conditionsFiled under: Cairo (Egypt) -- Social life and customs
- Oriental Cairo, the city of the "Arabian nights", (London : Hurst & Blackett, 1911), by Douglas Brooke Wheelton Sladen and Theodore Roosevelt (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Cairo, Jerusalem, and Damascus: (New York, Dodd, Mead and company, 1912), by David Samuel Margoliouth (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mentone, Cairo, and Corfu, by Constance Fenimore Woolson (Gutenberg ebook)
Filed under: Geological Museum (Cairo, Egypt)Filed under: Matḥaf al-Fann al-Islāmī (Cairo, Egypt)Filed under: Architecture -- Egypt -- CairoFiled under: City and town life -- Egypt -- CairoFiled under: Urbanization -- Egypt -- Cairo
- Scenes from Life in Cairo: A Glimpse Behind the Curtain (London: Seeley, Jackson and Halliday, 1883), by M. L. Whately