Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845|
Filed under: Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845 -- Fiction
Filed under: Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845 -- Homes and haunts -- Tennessee -- HermitageFiled under: Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845 -- Political and social views
- An Address to the People of the United States on the Subject of the Presidential Election, With a Special Reference to the Nomination of Andrew Jackson, Containing Sketches of His Public and Private Character (copyright registered to Colwell; 1828), contrib. by Joseph Colwell
- A Voice From Pennsylvania: Address of the Friends of the National Administration to the Citizens of Washington County, Pa. (parts of page 15 missing; 1827), by National Republican Party (Pa.) (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Andrew Jackson and the Bank of the United States (New York: G. P. Putnam's sons, 1880), by William Lawrence Royall
- The Life and Times of Andrew Jackson (Thomson, GA: Press of the Jeffersonian Pub. Co., 1912), by Thomas E. Watson
- Proceedings of the Anti-Jackson Convention Held at the Capitol in the City of Richmond, With Their Address to the People of Virginia, Accompanied by Documents (Richmond: Printed at the Franklin Press, 1828), by National Republican Party (Va.) Convention
- Address of the Committee Appointed by a Republican Meeting in the County of Hunterdon, Recommending Gen. Andrew Jackson, of Tennessee, to the People of New-Jersey, as President of the United States (1824), contrib. by Nathan Price
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.