See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Jet aircraft|
- Investigation of the effect of a guide-vane-rotor combination on inlet total-pressure distortions in a compressible fluid (National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1959), by George C. Ashby and Langley Research Center (page images at HathiTrust)
- Consideration of some aerodynamic characteristics during take-off and landing of jet airplanes (National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1959), by John M. Riebe and Langley Research Center (page images at HathiTrust)
- Flight investigation of the lift and drag characteristics of a swept-wing, multijet, transport-type airplane (National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1960), by Ronald Tambor and Flight Research Center (U.S.) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Static aerodynamic characteristics of a model of a typical subsonic jet-transport airplane at Mach numbers from 0.40 to 1.20 (National Aeronautics and Space Administration ;, 1967), by Eugene N. Brooks, James A. Blackwell, John P. Decker, and Langley Research Center (page images at HathiTrust)
- An investigation to establish the true nature of cloud cover. (Defense Technical Information Center, 1961), by Roy H JR. Blackmer, Sidney M. Serebreny, and Stanford Research Inst Menlo Park Calif (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.