Jews -- Persecutions -- Hungary
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Jews -- Persecutions -- Hungary
Filed under: Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Hungary
Filed under: Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Hungary -- Personal narratives
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Jews -- Persecutions
Filed under: Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Austria -- Personal narrativesFiled under: Jews -- Persecutions -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Filed under: Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Comic books, strips, etc.Filed under: Jews -- Persecutions -- FranceFiled under: Jews -- Persecutions -- Germany
Filed under: Jews -- Persecutions -- Moldova -- Chisinau
Filed under: Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Netherlands -- Amsterdam -- Personal narrativesFiled under: Jews -- Persecutions -- Poland
- Whither Israel? (ca. 1934), by Alfons Goldschmidt, contrib. by Albert Einstein (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Persecution of the Jews in the Roman Empire, by Jim Seaver (HTML in Italy)
- The Reprobation of Yisróel (Buffalo, NY: Lockwood and Ough, Printers, 1886), by A. J. Mogyorosi (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Jewish Refugee Problem; and The Egregious Gentile Called to Account (New York: League for Industrial Democracy, c1939), by Bruce Bliven and Grover Cleveland Hall (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Through Gentile Eyes: A Plea for Tolerance and Good Will (New York: Jewish Opinion Pub. Corp., 1938), by John Haynes Holmes (page images at HathiTrust)
- The United States and German Jewish Persecutions: Precedents for Popular and Governmental Action (5th edition; Cincinnati: B'Nai B'rith Executive Committee, 1934), by Max J. Kohler (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Nationalism, a Cause of Anti-Semitism (New York: Bloch Pub. Co., 1928), by Samuel Blitz (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Jews -- Persecutions -- Poland -- Białystok
Filed under: Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Poland -- BiałystokFiled under: Jews -- Persecutions -- RomaniaFiled under: Jews -- Persecutions -- RussiaFiled under: Jews -- Persecutions -- SourcesFiled under: Jews -- Persecutions -- SpainFiled under: Blood accusationFiled under: Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)
- A Report on the Pogroms in Poland (London: Central Office of the Zionist Organisation, 1919), by Israel Cohen
Filed under: Jews -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Nazi Ideology and the Holocaust (c2007), by United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Feeling Alone, Again: The Growing Unease Among Germany's Jews (New York: American Jewish Committee, 2002), by Alvin H. Rosenfeld (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- The World Jewish Congress During the Holocaust: Between Activism and Restraint (Boston and Berlin: De Gruyter Oldenbourg, c2014), by Zohar Segev (PDF with commentary at oapen.org)
- American Jewry and the Holocaust: The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, 1939-1945 (Detroit: Wayne State University Press, 1981), by Yehuda Bauer (multiple formats with commentary at Wayne Open)
- The Holocaust Revisited: A Retrospective Analysis of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Extermination Complex (Washington: Central Intelligence Agency, 1979), by Dino A. Brugioni and Robert G. Poirier (page images at HathiTrust)
- My Search (Farmington, PA: Bruderhof Foundation, c2005), by Josef Ben-Eliezer (PDF in Australia)
- Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers (New York: Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, 1989), by Jean-Claude Pressac, trans. by Peter Moss (HTML with commentary at phdn.org)
- Eavesdropping on Hell: Historical Guide to Western Communications Intelligence and the Holocaust, 1939-1945 (second edition; Fort George G. Meade, MD: Center for Cryptologic History, National Security Agency, 2005), by Robert J. Hanyok (PDF at nsa.gov)
- Ayduth Lachayim, Witness to Life: Holocaust Survivors in the Cleveland Jewish Community: Presented at the World Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors, Israel, June 15-18, 1981 (Cleveland: Holocaust Education and Commemoration Committee, Jewish Community Federation, 1981) (page images in multiple parts at OCLC)
- Genocide: Critical Issues of the Holocaust, ed. by Alex Grobman, Daniel Landes, and Sybil Milton (illustrated HTML at wiesenthal.com)
- No Haven for the Oppressed: United States Policy Toward Jewish Refugees, 1938-1945 (Detroit: Wayne State University Press, c1973), by Saul S. Friedman (multiple formats with commentary at Wayne Open)
- The Bulgarian Jews and the Final Solution, 1940-1944 (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, c1972), by Frederick B. Chary (page images at Pitt)
- The Mass Extermination of Jews in German Occupied Poland: Note Addressed to the Governments of the United Nations on December 10th, 1942, and Other Documents (New York: Pub. for the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affars by Roy, ca. 1942), by Poland Ministerstwo Spraw Zagranicznych (page images at HathiTrust)
- An Auschwitz Alphabet, by Jonathan Wallace (HTML at spectacle.org)
- Pius XII and the Holocaust: A Reader, by Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights (U.S.) (HTML at cin.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.