Kearny, Stephen Watts, 1794-1848
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Kearny, Stephen Watts, 1794-1848|
- General Philip Kearny, battle soldier of five wars, including the conquest of the West by General Stephen Watts Kearny (G. P. Putnam's sons, 1937), by Thomas Kearny (page images at HathiTrust)
- Winning the Southwest; a story of conquest (A. C. McClurg & co., 1912), by Glenn D. Bradley (page images at HathiTrust)
- Letters of Captain Henry S. Turner on the Kearny-Fremont controversy (Cole-Holmquist Press, 1958), by Henry Smith Turner, Dwight Lancelot Clarke, Zamorano Club, and Roxburghe Club of San Francisco (page images at HathiTrust)
- March to South Pass : Lieutenant William B. Franklin's journal of the Kearny Expedition of 1845 (Historical Division, Office of Administrative Services, Office of the Chief of Engineers : for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1979), by William Buel Franklin and Frank N. Schubert (page images at HathiTrust)
- A letter from Brigadier General Stephen W. Kearny, San Diego, Upper California, January thirtieth, 1847 (Thomas W. Norris, 1950), by Stephen Watts Kearny, Thomas W. Norris, and Grabhorn Press (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The conquest of California and New Mexico, by the forces of the United States, in the years 1846 & 1847 (Carey & Hart, 1847), by James Madison Cutts (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.