Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Kelmscott Press|
Filed under: Kelmscott Press -- Bibliography
- A bibliography of the works of William Morris (Geo. Bell & Sons, 1897), by Temple Scott and Chiswick Press (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Kelmscott Press and William Morris master-craftsman (Macmillan, 1924), by H. Halliday Sparling and Sydney Carlyle Cockerell (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The library of William Andrews Clark, Jr. The Kelmscott and Doves presses. In two parts: part I: Kelmscott press; part II: The Doves press. (Printed by J. H. Nash, 1921), by William Andrews Clark, John Henry Nash, Alfred W. Pollard, Harrison Post, Cora Edgerton Sanders, and Robert Ernest Cowan (page images at HathiTrust)
- The influence of William Morris and the Kelmscott press as shown by an exhibition of books from the later English presses, at the John Carter Brown library in December, 1911 ([Press of E. A. Johnson & co.], 1912), by Margaret Bingham Stillwell (page images at HathiTrust)
- William Morris : og hans betydning en levnetsskildring (S. Bernsteen, 1908), by Uffe Birkedal (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The art of William Morris : a record (G. Bell, 1897), by Aymer Vallance and Temple Scott (page images at HathiTrust)
- A chronological list of the books printed at the Kelmscott Press (The Merrymount press, 1927), by Marsden J. Perry, George Parker Winship, Henry Currie Mariller, and William Morris (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The art and craft of printing (Elston press, 1902), by William Morris, Clarke Conwell, and Elston Press (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Brief sketch of the Morris movement and of the firm founded by William Morris to carry out his designs and the industries revived or started by him (Privately printed for Morris & Co., 1911), by Chiswick Press (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- William Morris en zijn invloed op het boek (Ipenbuur & Van Seldam, 1910), by Emmanuel de Bom (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- A note by William Morris on his aims in founding the Kelmscott Press : together with a short description of the press by S. C. Cockerell, & an annotated list of the books printed thereat. ([Kelmscott Press], 1898), by William Morris, Sydney Carlyle Cockerell, and Kelmscott Press (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Art and Craft of Printing, by William Morris (Gutenberg ebook)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.