Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Kornai, János
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Economists -- Hungary -- Biography
Filed under: Economists -- Austria -- BiographyFiled under: Von Mises, Ludwig, 1881-1973
Filed under: Von Mises, Ludwig, 1881-1973. Human action
Filed under: Economists -- Great Britain -- BiographyFiled under: Economists -- South Australia -- BiographyFiled under: Smith, Adam, 1723-1790
Filed under: Smith, Adam, 1723-1790. Inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nationsFiled under: Physiocrats
Filed under: Hungary
Filed under: Hungary -- Boundaries
Filed under: Hungary -- Description and travel
Filed under: Hungary -- DramaFiled under: Hungary -- Ethnic relationsFiled under: Hungary -- FictionFiled under: Hungary -- History
- The City of the Magyar: or, Hungary and her Institutions in 1839-40 (3 volumes; London: G. Virtue, 1840), by Miss Pardoe
- A Girl's Wanderings in Hungary (second edition; London et al.: Longmans, Green, and co., 1897), by H. Ellen Browning
- "Magyarland": Being the Narrative of Our Travels Through the Highlands and Lowlands of Hungary (2 volumes; London: S. Low, Marston, Searle, and Rivington, 1881), by Nina Elizabeth Mazuchelli
- Z Potulek po Slovensku (2 volumes in 1, in Czech; Prague: Nakdalem Spisovatelovym, 1883-1885), by Rudolf Pokorný
Filed under: Hungary -- History, MilitaryFiled under: Hungary -- Social life and customsFiled under: Agriculture -- Hungary
- Hungary: A Brief History (first edition, 1989), by István Lázár, trans. by Albert Tezla (HTML at Corvinus Library)
- Civilization in Hungary: Seven Answers to the Seven Letters Addressed, by M. Barth. de Szemere, Late Minister of the Interior in Hungary, to Richard Cobden, Esq., M.P. for Rochdale (London: Trubner and Co., 1860), by An Hungarian (page images at Google)
- Hungary: A Short History, by C. A. Macartney (HTML at Corvinus Library)
- Select Speeches of Kossuth: Condensed and Abridged With Kossuth's Express Sanction, by Lajos Kossuth, ed. by F. W. Newman (Gutenberg text)
- A Short History of Austria-Hungary and Poland (London: Encyclopaedia Britannica Co., 1914), by Henry Wickham Steed, W. Alison Phillips, and David Hannay (HTML at historicaltextarchive.com)
- A Tót Nemzetiségi Mozgalom Fejlodésének Története (in Hungarian; 1912), by Lajos Steier (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Hungarian Americans and Their Communities of Cleveland, by Susan M. Papp (PDF files at ProQuest)
Filed under: Bee culture -- HungaryFiled under: Bees -- HungaryFiled under: Capitalism -- HungaryFiled under: Communism -- HungaryFiled under: Czechoslovakia -- Boundaries -- HungaryFiled under: Czechoslovakia -- Foreign relations -- HungaryFiled under: Excavations (Archaeology) -- Hungary
- Agricultural Survey of Europe: The Danube Basin (2 parts; Washington: U. S. Dept. of Agriculture, 1924-1929), by Louis Guy Michael
Filed under: Fairy tales -- HungaryFiled under: Folklore -- HungaryFiled under: Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- HungaryFiled under: Reconstruction (1939-1951) -- HungaryFiled under: Socialism -- HungaryFiled under: United States -- Foreign relations -- HungaryFiled under: World War, 1914-1918 -- Hungary
- Die Prähistorische Ansiedelung Velem St. Vid: Beschreibung der Raubbaufunde (only volume published; in German; Vienna: C. Konegen, 1908), by Kálmán Miske
- My Memoirs (Boston and New York: Houghton Mifflin Co., 1921), by Ludwig Windischgraetz, trans. by Constance Vesey (page images at HathiTrust)
- Essays on World War I: Total War and Peacemaking, A Case Study on Trianon, ed. by Bela K. Kiraly, Peter Pastor, and Ivan Sanders (HTML at Corvinus Library)
- An Undiplomatic Diary, by Harry Hill Bandholtz, ed. by Andrew L. Simon, contrib. by Fritz Konrad Kruger (PDF at Corvinus Library)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.