Lifesaving -- North Sea -- Juvenile fiction
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Lifesaving -- North Sea -- Juvenile fiction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Lifesaving -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: North Sea -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Shipwrecks -- North Sea -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- North Sea -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Jutland, Battle of, 1916 -- Juvenile fiction
- The Life Savers: A Story of the United States Life-Saving Service (New York: E. P. Dutton and Co., c1899), by James Otis (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The Lifeboat: A Tale of Our Coast Heroes, by R. M. Ballantyne (Gutenberg text)
- The beach patrol : a story of the life-saving service (W.A. Wilde & Co., 1897), by William Drysdale and Charles Copeland (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Boy Scouts of the Life Saving Crew, by Robert Shaler (Gutenberg ebook)
- Fighting the Sea; Or, Winter at the Life-Saving Station, contrib. by Edward A. Rand (Gutenberg ebook)
- The Boy With the U. S. Life-Savers, by Francis Rolt-Wheeler (Gutenberg ebook)
- Launcey Vernon, or, Edie's particular friend (London, Brighton: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, c1883), by Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (Great Britain) -- Committee of General Literature and Education (page images at Florida)