MOOCs (Web-based instruction)
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
- Massive open online courses
- Massive open online course
Filed under: MOOCs (Web-based instruction)|
- At a Tipping Point: Education, Learning and Libraries (Dublin, OH: OCLC, c2014), contrib. by Cathy De Rosa, Joanne Cantrell, Margaret Gallagher, Janet Hawk, Irene Hoffman, Renée Page, Lorraine J. Haricombe, and Deb Wallace (PDF at oclc.org)
- Open Knowledge Institutions: Reinventing Universities (Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press, c2021), by Lucy Montgomery, John Hartley, Cameron Neylon, Malcolm Gillies, Eve Horwitz Gray, Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, Chun-Kai Huang, Joan Leach, Jason Potts, Xiang Ren, Katherine Skinner, Cassidy R. Sugimoto, and Katie Wilson (PDF files with commentary at MIT Press)
- The Battle for Open: How Openness Won and Why It Doesn't Feel Like Victory (London: Ubiquity Press, 2014), by Martin Weller (multiple formats at ubiquitypress.com)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Web-based instruction
Filed under: Web-based instruction -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Web-based instruction -- Periodicals