See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Ferrites (Magnetic materials)Filed under: Magnetic fluids
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Materials
Filed under: Materials -- Analysis
Filed under: Materials -- Analysis -- TechniqueFiled under: Materials -- BiotechnologyFiled under: Materials -- Congresses
Filed under: Semiconductors -- Design and construction -- CongressesFiled under: Materials -- Data processing
Filed under: Corrosion and anti-corrosives -- Periodicals
Filed under: ImpactFiled under: Mechanical wearFiled under: Materials -- Effect of radiation on
Filed under: Microelectronics -- Materials -- Effect of radiation onFiled under: Materials -- Effect of reduced gravity onFiled under: Materials -- Effect of space environment onFiled under: Materials -- Effect of temperature onFiled under: Materials -- Environmental aspects
Filed under: Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects -- Research
Filed under: Dioxins -- Environmental aspects -- United States
Filed under: Hazardous wastes -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
Filed under: Materials -- Mechanical propertiesFiled under: Materials -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Materials -- ResearchFiled under: Materials -- TestingFiled under: Binders (Materials)Filed under: Building materials
- Toxic Wastes and Race at Twenty: A Report Prepared for the United Church of Christ Justice and Witness Ministries (Cleveland: United Church of Christ, 2007), by Robert D. Bullard, Paul Mohai, Robin Saha, and Beverly Wright (PDF at cloudfront.net)
- Toxic Wastes and Race in the United States: A National Report on the Racial and Socio-Economic Characteristics of Communities With Hazardous Waste Sites (New York: United Church of Christ, 1987), by United Church of Christ Commission for Racial Justice (PDF at ucc.org)
- Long-Lived Legacy: Managing High-Level and Transuranic Waste at the DOE Nuclear Weapons Complex (OTA-BP-O-83; Washington: GPO, 1991), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
- Complex Cleanup: The Environmental Legacy of Nuclear Weapons Production (1991), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment (PDF files at Princeton)
Filed under: Composite materialsFiled under: FibersFiled under: Fracture mechanicsFiled under: Hazardous substances
- Materials of Engineering Construction: Civil Engineering 8 (UC extension correspondence course in 30 assignments; 1922), by Clement T. Wiskocil
Filed under: Heat resistant materialsFiled under: Materials at high temperaturesFiled under: Materials handlingFiled under: SlurryFiled under: Surfaces (Technology)Filed under: Airplanes -- MaterialsFiled under: Detectors -- MaterialsFiled under: Electronic packaging -- MaterialsFiled under: Fibers -- MaterialsFiled under: Fibrous composites -- MaterialsFiled under: Microelectronics -- Materials
- The Information Content of Premanufacture Notices: Background Paper (Washington: GPO, 1983), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
More items available under broader and related terms at left.