Use as a topical subdivision under uniform titles of sacred works.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Manuscripts (Papyri) -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Coptic manuscripts (Papyri)
Filed under: Egyptian language -- Papyri, DemoticFiled under: Manuscripts, Greek (Papyri)|
Filed under: Manuscripts, Greek (Papyri) -- Egypt
- Les Papyrus Bouriant (papyrus transcriptions in Greek; commentary in French; Paris: H. Champion, 1926), ed. by Paul Collart (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Form of the Ancient Greek Letter: A Study in Greek Epistolography (dissertation; Washington: Catholic University of America, 1923), by Francis Xavier J. Exler (page images at HathiTrust)
- Die Stellvertretung im Rechte der Papyri (in German; Leipzig: B. G. Teubner, 1906), by Leopold Wenger
- Erbrechtliche Untersuchungen auf Grund der Graeco-Aegyptischen Papyrusurkunden (in German; Leipzig and Berlin: B. G. Teubner, 1919), by Hans Kreller (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Bacchylides: The Poems and Fragments (main text in Greek, with English notes and prose translation; Cambridge, UK: At the University Press, 1905), by Bacchylides, trans. by R. C. Jebb
- Essays on Greek Literature (London: Macmillan, 1909), by Robert Yelverton Tyrrell
Filed under: Manuscripts, Greek (Papyri) -- Egypt -- Aphrodito (Extinct city)
Filed under: Manuscripts, Greek (Papyri) -- Egypt -- Bahnasā -- Periodicals
Filed under: Manuscripts, Greek (Papyri) -- France -- Strasbourg
- Greek Papyri From Gurob (Dublin: Hodges, Figgis and Co.; London: Williams and Norgate, 1921), ed. by J. Gilbart Smyly
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.