Manuscripts -- Pennsylvania
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Manuscripts -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Exhibitions
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Manuscripts
Filed under: Manuscripts -- Canada
Filed under: Manuscripts -- Collectors and collecting
Filed under: Manuscripts -- Conservation and restoration
Filed under: Manuscripts -- Editing
Filed under: Manuscripts -- HistoryFiled under: Manuscripts -- IllinoisFiled under: Manuscripts -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Manuscripts -- United StatesFiled under: ArchivesFiled under: CartulariesFiled under: Colophons of manuscriptsFiled under: Coptic manuscripts
- The Wanderings and Homes of Manuscripts (Helps for Students of History #17; London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge; New York: Macmillan, 1919), by M. R. James
Filed under: Illumination of books and manuscriptsFiled under: Manuscript designFiled under: Manuscripts, DutchFiled under: Manuscripts, EnglishFiled under: Manuscripts, English (Middle)Filed under: Manuscripts, English (Old)Filed under: Manuscripts, GreekFiled under: Manuscripts, Greek (Papyri)Filed under: Manuscripts, ItalianFiled under: Manuscripts, MedievalFiled under: Manuscripts, MexicanFiled under: Manuscripts, Old NorseFiled under: Manuscripts, Welsh
- Gizeh and Rifeh, by W. M. Flinders Petrie, contrib. by Herbert Thompson and Walter Ewing Crum (PDF at ETANA)
Filed under: Palimpsests
- The White book Mabínogíon: Welsh Tales and Romances Reproduced From the Peníarth Manuscripts (Welsh texts with English notes; 1907), ed. by J. Gwenogvryn Evans
Filed under: Signatures (Writing)Filed under: Apocryphal books -- ManuscriptsFiled under: Biblioteca apostolica vaticana -- ManuscriptsFiled under: Christian literature, Arabic -- Egypt -- Sinai -- ManuscriptsFiled under: Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886 -- ManuscriptsFiled under: Leonardo, da Vinci, 1452-1519 -- Manuscripts
- A Translation of the Four Gospels, From the Syriac of the Sinaitic Palimpsest (London and New York: Macmillan and Co., 1894), trans. by Agnes Smith Lewis (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Gai Codex Rescriptus in Bibliotheca Capitulari Ecclesiae Cathedralis Verenensis Distinctus Numero XV (13), Cura et Studio Eiusdem Bibliothecae Custodis, Phototypice Expressus (in Latin; Leipzig: K. W. Hiersemann, 1909), by Gaius, contrib. by Antonio Spagnolo and Saint Jerome (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Palestinian Syriac Texts From Palimpsest Fragments in the Taylor-Schechter Collection (London: C.J. Clay and Sons, 1900), ed. by Agnes Smith Lewis and Margaret Dunlop Gibson
Filed under: Liturgies -- ManuscriptsFiled under: Livy -- Manuscripts
- I Manoscritti di Leonardo da Vinci: Codice Sul Volo Degli Uccelli e Varie Altre Materie (from a MS in Windsor Castle Royal Library, with notes, in Italian and French; Paris: E. Rouveyre, 1893), by Leonardo da Vinci, ed. by Giovanni Piumati, trans. by Charles Ravaisson-Mollien, contrib. by Teodoro Sabachnikoff
More items available under broader and related terms at left.