Marriage customs and rites, Medieval
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
- Medieval marriage customs and rites
Filed under: Marriage customs and rites, Medieval
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Marriage customs and rites
Filed under: Marriage customs and rites -- Great Britain
- From the Marriage License Window: An Analysis of the Characteristics of the Various Nationalities (Chicago: John Anderson and Co., 1887), by M. Salmonsen
- Marriage Rites, Customs, and Ceremonies, of the Nations of the Universe (London: J. Smith, 1822), by Augusta Hamilton (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Mystic Rose: A Study of Primitive Marriage (London and New York: Macmillan, 1902), by A. E. Crawley (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Book of Weddings: A Complete Manual of Good Form in All Matters Connected With the Marriage Ceremony (New York: Doubleday, Page and Co., 1907), by Mrs. Burton Kingsland (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Marriage customs and rites -- Spain -- History -- 18th centuryFiled under: Marriage customs and rites -- United States
Filed under: Defloration -- FictionFiled under: Wedding etiquette
- History of the Dunmow Flitch of Bacon Custom (with poems by the contributors; London: W. Tegg and Co., 1877), by William Andrews, contrib. by William Harrison Ainsworth, William Berry, John Joseph Briggs, Clara de Chatelain, Jean Baptiste François Ernest Chatelain, Mrs. G. M. Tweddell, and George Markham Tweddell