Maternal health services -- Tanzania
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Maternal health services -- Tanzania
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Maternal health services
Filed under: Maternal health services -- Italy -- Milan -- Periodicals
Filed under: Prenatal care -- United States
Filed under: Maternity homes -- New York (State) -- TarrytownFiled under: Postnatal careFiled under: Prenatal care
Filed under: Tanzania
Filed under: Tanzania -- AntiquitiesFiled under: Tanzania -- Description and travelFiled under: Tanzania -- History
Filed under: Bantu languages -- Tanzania -- HistoryFiled under: Bantu-speaking peoples -- Tanzania -- History
Filed under: Maasai language -- Dictionaries -- English
- Antenatal Care: Routine Care for the Healthy Pregnant Woman (London: RCOG Press, 2008), by National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health (Great Britain) (HTML at NIH)
- A Guide to Effective Care in Pregnancy and Childbirth (third edition; c2000), by Murray Enkin, Marc J. N. C. Keirse, James Neilson, Caroline Crowther, Lelia Duley, Ellen Hodnett, and Justus Hofmeyr (PDF files with commentary at childbirthconnection.org)
- Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health: The NICE Guideline on Clinical Management and Service Guidance (Leicester: British Psychological Society, 2007), by National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health (Great Britain) (HTML at NIH)
Filed under: Maasai language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.Filed under: Maasai language -- Grammar
Filed under: Yao language (Africa) -- Grammar
- Vocabulary of the Enguduk Iloigob, As Spoken by the Masai-Tribes in East-Africa (Ludwigsburg, Würtemberg, Germany: F. Riehm, 1857), by J. Erhardt
Filed under: Tanzania -- Politics and government -- 1964-Filed under: Tanzania -- ReligionFiled under: Tanzania -- Social conditionsFiled under: Tanzania -- Social life and customs
Filed under: United States Embassy Bombing, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, 1998Filed under: Cattle herders -- TanzaniaFiled under: Cattle stealing -- TanzaniaFiled under: Maternal and infant welfare -- TanzaniaFiled under: Childbirth -- TanzaniaFiled under: Crime -- TanzaniaFiled under: Criminal statistics -- TanzaniaFiled under: Deforestation -- Control -- TanzaniaFiled under: Democratization -- TanzaniaFiled under: Ethnology -- Tanzania
Filed under: Ethnology -- Tanzania -- ZanzibarFiled under: Maasai (African people)Filed under: Yao (African people)Filed under: Forest degradation -- Control -- TanzaniaFiled under: Legislative bodies -- Tanzania
Filed under: Missionaries, Medical -- Tanzania -- BiographyFiled under: Jilek-Aall, Louise, 1931-Filed under: Mothers -- Mortality -- TanzaniaFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- TanzaniaFiled under: Political culture -- TanzaniaFiled under: Political parties -- TanzaniaFiled under: Pregnancy -- TanzaniaFiled under: Tales -- Tanzania
- A Yao Grammar (London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge; New York and Toronto: Macmillan, 1922), by Meredith Sanderson
More items available under broader and related terms at left.