See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Psychosomatic medicine
Filed under: Medicine, Psychosomatic
Filed under: Medicine, Psychosomatic -- Case studies
Filed under: Medicine, Psychosomatic -- Research -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Psychiatry -- Periodicals
Filed under: Clinical psychology -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Psychiatry -- Brazil -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Health behavior
Filed under: Health behavior -- Pakistan -- HunzaFiled under: Health behavior -- United States
Filed under: Self-care, Health -- United StatesFiled under: Self-care, Health
Filed under: Self-care, Health -- Periodicals
Filed under: Medication errors -- Prevention
Filed under: Psychiatry -- Developing countries
Filed under: Psychiatry -- Early works to 1900
- Advances in Patient Safety: New Directions and Alternative Approaches (4 volumes; 2008), ed. by Kerm Henriksen, James Bruce Battles, Margaret A. Keyes, and Mary L. Grady
- Advances in Patient Safety: From Research to Implementation (4 volumes; 2005), ed. by Kerm Henriksen, James Bruce Battles, Eric S. Marks, and David I. Lewin
Filed under: Psychiatry -- France
Filed under: Psychiatry -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Psychiatry -- HistoryFiled under: Psychiatry -- Philosophy
- Des Maladies Mentales, Considérées Sous les Rapports Médical, Hygiénique et Médico-Légal (2 text volumes and an atlas, in French; Paris and London: J.-B. Ballière, 1838), by Etienne Esquirol (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Treatise on Insanity (Sheffield: Printed by W. Todd for Messrs. Cadell and Davies, 1806), by Philippe Pinel, trans. by D. D. Davis (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Galen on the Passions and Errors of the Soul (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1963), by Galen, ed. by Walther Riese, trans. by Paul W. Harkins (PDF at Ohio State)
Filed under: Psychiatry -- ResearchFiled under: Biological psychiatryFiled under: Sick -- Psychology
- Cadaverland: Inventing a Pathology of Catastrophe for Holocaust Survival: The Limits of Medical Knowledge and Historical Memory in France (Waltham, MA: Brandeis University Press, c2009), by Michael Dorland
- A Renegade Psychiatrist's Story (originally published 1979), by Paul Rosenfels (HTML with commentary at rosenfels.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.