Meteorology -- New England
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Meteorology -- New England
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Meteorology
Filed under: Meteorology -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
Filed under: Meteorology -- Europe -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
Filed under: Planetary meteorology -- CongressesFiled under: Mars (Planet) -- Meteorology -- CongressesFiled under: Meteorology -- Early works to 1800
Filed under: Meteorology -- England -- London
Filed under: Fog -- England -- London
Filed under: Fog -- England -- London -- Fiction
Filed under: Meteorology -- Germany -- Periodicals
Filed under: Meteorology -- Great Britain -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Meteorology -- India
- The Doom of the Great City: Being the Narrative of a Survivor, Written A.D. 1942 (London: Newman and Co., ca. 1880), by W. Delisle Hay
Filed under: Meteorology -- JerusalemFiled under: Meteorology -- Juvenile literature
- Results of a Scientific Mission to India and High Asia (6 volumes; 1861), by Hermann Rudolph Alfred von Schlagintweit-Sakunlunski, Adolf von Schlagintweit, and Robert von Schlagintweit
Filed under: Seasons -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Atmospheric circulation -- Computer simulationFiled under: Meteorology -- MiscellaneaFiled under: Meteorology -- Observations
- Water Wonders Every Child Should Know: Little Studies of Dew, Frost, Snow, Ice and Rain (New York: Doubleday, Page and Co., 1907), by Jean M. Thompson, illust. by W. A. Bentley and Mary Cynthia Dickerson
Filed under: Meteorology -- Periodicals
Filed under: Radio meteorology -- Periodicals
Filed under: Ionospheric radio wave propagation -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Meteorology -- Pictorial works
Filed under: Meteorology -- United States -- Costs
- The Climate of London, Deduced From Meteorological Observations, Made at Different Places in the Neighbourhood of the Metropolis (2 volumes; London: W. Phillips, et al., 1818-1820), by Luke Howard (page images at HathiTrust)
- Katalog Bemerkenswerter Witterungsereignisse von den Ältesten Zeiten bis zum Jahre 1800 (in German; Berlin: A. Asher, 1904), by Richard Hennig
- The Original Astronomical Observations Made in the Course of a Voyage to the Northern Pacific Ocean (from the Cook expeditions of 1776-1780), by William Bayly, James Cook, and James King (multiple formats at archive.org)
Filed under: Meteorological stations, Radar -- United StatesFiled under: Meteorology -- Virginia
Filed under: Hurricanes
Filed under: Hurricanes -- Fiction
Filed under: Hurricane Elena, 1985Filed under: Hurricane Katrina, 2005Filed under: Atmospheric temperatureFiled under: Marine meteorologyFiled under: Radar meteorologyFiled under: SeasonsFiled under: Synoptic meteorology
- Reducing the Costs of Collecting Meteorological Data: A Workshop Summary (OTA-BP-ISS-152; 1995), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
Filed under: Weather
- Forecasting From Synoptic Weather Charts (USDA Miscellaneous Publication #236, revised 1940), by Richard Hanson Weightman
More items available under broader and related terms at left.