Here are entered works on the photographing of objects of any size on a scale too small to be viewed with the naked eye. Works on the photographing of minute objects enlarged by means of a microscope are entered under Photomicrography.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Related terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
Filed under: Microphotography
Filed under: Filmstrips -- Catalogs
Filed under: Microfilm services -- Michigan -- Ann Arbor
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Documents on microfilm -- Catalogs
Filed under: Documents on microfilm -- Bibliography
Filed under: Newspapers in microform -- Bibliography -- Union lists
Filed under: Photography
Filed under: Photography -- Canada -- History -- 19th centuryFiled under: Photography -- Canada -- History -- 20th century
Filed under: Architectural photography -- Canada -- History -- 20th centuryFiled under: Photography -- Comic books, strips, etc.Filed under: Photography -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Photography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Photomediations: A Reader (online editions; 2016), ed. by Kamila Kuc and Joanna Zylinska (illustrated HTML and PDF at openhumanitiespress.org)
- Voigtländer and I in Pursuit of Shadow Catching: A Story of Fifty-Two Years' Companionship with a Camera (reprint of a 1901 edition; New York: Arno Press, 1973), by J. F. Ryder (page images at HathiTrust)
- The History and Practice of the Art of Photography, by Henry Hunt Snelling (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- A Manual of Photography (Philadelphia: Bernerman and Wilson, 1868), by M. Carey Lea (page images at MOA)
- A Popular Treatise on Photography; Also, A Description of, and Remarks On, the Stereoscope and Photographic Optics, Etc., Etc. (London: Virtue Bros. and Co., 1863), by D. van Monckhoven, trans. by W. H. Thornthwaite (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Traité de Photographie par les Procédés Pelliculaires (2 volumes in French; Paris: Gauthier-Villars et fils, 1889-1890), by George Balagny
- Treatise of Photography on Collodion (second edition; Cincinnati: Longley Bros., 1858), by Charles Waldack and Peter Neff
Filed under: Photography -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Photography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Photography -- Social aspectsFiled under: Astronomical photographyFiled under: CinematographyFiled under: Color photographyFiled under: DaguerreotypeFiled under: Nature photography
- Practical Photography: Being the Science and Art of Photography, Developed for Amateurs and Beginners (London: "The Bazaar" office, ca. 1881), by Owen Wheeler
Filed under: Nature photography -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Wildlife photographyFiled under: Photography in literatureFiled under: Photography, ArtisticFiled under: Portrait photographyFiled under: Spirit photographyFiled under: Telephotography
- Kearton's Nature Pictures: Beautifully Reproduced in Photogravure, Colour, and Black and White from Photographs by Richard and Cherry Keaton (2 volumes; London: Waverley Book Co., ca. 1910), by Richard Kearton, illust. by Richard Kearton and Cherry Kearton
- Modern Telephotography: A Practical Manual of Working Methods and Application (London: Ross Ltd., 1910), by Owen Wheeler
More items available under broader and related terms at left.