Music -- 19th century -- Philosophy and aesthetics
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Music -- 19th century -- Philosophy and aesthetics
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Music -- 19th century -- History and criticismFiled under: Dance music -- 19th century
Filed under: Music -- Philosophy and aesthetics
Filed under: Popular music -- Philosophy and aestheticsFiled under: Style, Musical
Filed under: Romanticism in musicFiled under: Music -- India -- Philosophy and aesthetics
- Instruments for New Music: Sound, Technology, and Modernism (Oakland, CA: University of California Press, c2016), by Thomas Patteson
- Die Metalogik: Die Musikalische Logik, Geometrie der Empfindungen (in German; Munich: Musarion verlag, 1919), by Walter Harburger (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Magic of Tone and the Art of Music, by Dane Rudhyar (HTML at khaldea.com)
- Opera and Drama, by Richard Wagner, trans. by William Ashton Ellis (HTML at belgacom.net)
- Music Ho! A Study of Music in Decline (c1934), by Constant Lambert (HTML in Canada; NO US ACCESS)
- Music and Meaning (Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1932), by Elizabeth Robinson Woods (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Art-Work of the Future, by Richard Wagner, trans. by William Ashton Ellis (HTML at belgacom.net)
- The Birth of Tragedy Out of the Spirit of Music, by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, trans. by Ian Johnston