See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Nazi propaganda
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Propaganda, German
Filed under: Propaganda, German -- History -- 20th century
- "Since Dec. 7": Enemy Propaganda in Southern California (1942), by American Legion of California Americanism Committee (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Boche and Bolshevik: Being a Series of Articles from the Morning Post of London, Reprinted for Distribution in the United States (with an addendum on alleged Bolshevik activities in America; New York: The Beckwith Co., 1923), ed. by Peter Beckwith, contrib. by Nesta Helen Webster and Kurt Kerlen (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Germany's Secret Service in Central America (Background report #4; ca. 1941), by Kurt D. Singer (page images at HathiTrust)
- Fifth Column Lessons for America (Washington: American Council on Public Affairs, 1940), by William J. Donovan and Edgar Ansel Mowrer, contrib. by Frank Knox (page images at HathiTrust)
- Investigation of Un-American Activities and Propaganda: Report of the Special Committee on Un-American Activities Pursuant to H. Res. 282 (75th Congress) (Washington: GPO, 1939), by United States House Special Committee on Un-American Activities (1938-1944) (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Espionage Act Cases, With Certain Others on Related Points: New Law in Making as to Criminal Utterance In War-Time (New York: National Civil Liberties Bureau, 1918), ed. by Walter Nelles (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Great Adventure of Panama (Doubleday, Page, 1920), by Philippe Bunau-Varilla (illustrated HTML at BYU)
- National Socialism: Basic Principles, Their Application by the Nazi Party's Foreign Organization, and the Use of Germans Abroad for Nazi Aims (prepared in US State Department's European Affairs division; Washington: GPO, 1943), by Raymond E. Murphy, Francis Bowden Stevens, Howard Trivers, and Joseph Morgan Roland, contrib. by United States Department of State Division of European Affairs (page images at HathiTrust)
- Brewing and Liquor Interests and German Propaganda: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Sixty-fifth Congress, Second and Third sessions, Pursuant to S. Res. 307 (2 volumes; Washington, GPO, 1919), by United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary