Nobility -- Switzerland -- Valais -- Biography -- Sources
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Nobility -- Switzerland -- Valais -- Biography -- Sources
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Jesus Christ -- Biography -- Sources
Filed under: Jesus Christ -- Biography -- Sources, Biblical
- The Gospels Combined: Parallel Passages Blended, and Separate Accounts Connected; Presenting in One Continuous Narrative, the Life of Jesus Christ As Told by Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John; His Words in Special Type (Boston: W. A. Wilde and Co., 1895), ed. by Charles Henry Pope (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Twentieth Century Story of the Christ: An Interweaving of the Four Gospels (New York and Chicago: F. H. Revell Co., c1917), ed. by Henry T. Sell
- Life, Sayings and Words of Jesus, Selected and Arranged by Thomas Jefferson, Father of Democracy and Writer of the Declaration of Independence, Illustrated With Scenes From the Life of Christ and Containing a Collection of Best Beloved Hymns and Anthems (Cleveland and New York: World Pub. Co., c1940), by Thomas Jefferson, ed. by Douglas E. Lurton (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Jefferson Bible: The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth Extracted Textually from the Gospels, by Thomas Jefferson, ed. by Eyler Robert Coates (HTML at angelfire.com)
- The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth Extracted Textually from the Gospels, by Thomas Jefferson (HTML at nothingistic.org)
- The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth Extracted Textually from the Gospels (St. Louis, Chicago, and New York: N. D. Thompson Publishing Co., c1902), by Thomas Jefferson (HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)