Norway -- Politics and government -- 1945-
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Norway -- Politics and government -- 1945-
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Europe -- Politics and government -- 1945-
Filed under: Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1945-Filed under: Netherlands -- Politics and government -- 1945-
- European Elites and Ideas of Empire, 1917-1957 (Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, c2016), by Dina Gusejnova
- Freedom, Prerequisite to Lasting Peace: A Book Presented by the Christian Democratic Union of Central Europe on Its Program and Activities in the Years 1951-1956 and on the Problems Related to the Future of Central and Eastern Europe (1957), by Christian Democratic Union of Central Europe (page images at HathiTrust)
- Communist Parties in Western Europe: Challenge to the West (Stanford: Hoover Institution, Stanford University, 1977), by Henry Kissinger (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Marshall Plan: Recovery or War? (New York, New Century Publishers, 1948), by James S. Allen
- Background Papers # 1, 2 and 3, Summer Institute of the Student League for Industrial Democracy (1958), by Student League for Industrial Democracy (U.S.), contrib. by George F. Kennan, André Schiffrin, and Carol Sheingorn (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The New Central Europe, by Stephen Borsody (HTML at Corvinus Library)