Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Obama, Barack|
Filed under: Obama, Barack -- Photographs
- Barack Obama's Post-American Foreign Policy: The Limits of Engagement (London and New York: Bloomsbury Academic, c2012), by Robert Singh (HTML at bloomsburyacademic.com; registration optional)
- Beyond Black: Celebrity and Race in Obama's America (London and New York: Bloomsbury Academic, c2012), by Ernest Cashmore (HTML at bloomsburycollections.com)
- Barack Obama: 44th President of the United States (Washington: U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Information Programs, 2008), ed. by George Clack (PDF at state.gov)
- Why Obama Will Win in 2008 and 2012 (Charleston, SC: Booksurge, c2007), by Daniel Bruno Sanz (PDF with commentary at ssrn.com)
- Overview of the Obama administration's policies in Europe (U.S. G.P.O. :, 2009), by United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe (2007- ) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Executive overreach : the President's unprecedented "recess" appointments" : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, February 15, 2012 (U.S. G.P.O. :, 2012), by United States House Committee on the Judiciary (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.