See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Devilfishes (Mollusks)
Filed under: Octopuses|
Filed under: Octopuses -- Anatomy
Filed under: Octopuses -- Behavior -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Octopuses -- ColorFiled under: Octopuses -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Octopuses -- Juvenile literatureFiled under: Octopuses -- ReproductionFiled under: Eledone
- Some observations upon the structure of two new species of hectocotyle, parasitic upon Tremoctopus violaceus, D. Ch., and Argonauta argo, Linn. with an exposition of the hypothesis that these Hectocotylæ are the males of the Cephalopoda upon which they are found (R. Taylor, 1851), by Albert Kölliker and Robert Brown (page images at HathiTrust)
- Report on the cephalopods of the northeastern coast of America (G.P.O., 1882), by A. E. Verrill (page images at HathiTrust)
- The colour changes of Octopus Vulgaris LMK (University Library, pub. by the librarian, 1911), by E. V. Cowdry (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Octupus (Chapman and Hall, 1875), by Henry Lee (page images at HathiTrust)
- The colour changes of Octopus vulgaris Lmk. (The University library: pub. by the librarian, 1911), by E. V. Cowdry (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Devilfish : a practical guide to the dissection of octopus (s.n., 1962), by Michael K. Chapko and Bjorn O. Krause (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The structure and the ejaculation of the spermatophores of Octopus americana. (Washington, D.C., 1919), by Gilman Arthur Drew (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.