Operation Allied Force, 1999
Here are entered works on the NATO military operation in Kosovo from March to June 1999.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
- Allied Force, Operation, 1999
- NATO bombing of Yugoslavia
Filed under: Operation Allied Force, 1999|
- A-10s Over Kosovo: The Victory of Airpower over a Fielded Army as Told by Airmen Who Fought in Operation Allied Force (Maxwell AFB, AL: Air University Press, 2003), ed. by Christopher E. Haave and Phil M. Haun
- Strategy, national interests, and means to an end / (Carlisle, PA : Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, ), by Stephen D. Sklenka and Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute (page images at HathiTrust)
- U.S. policy and NATO military operations in Kosovo : hearings before the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, February 25; April 14; July 1, 20; October 14, 21; November 3, 1999. (Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : [U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, distributor], 2000), by United States Senate Committee on Armed Services (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.