Parliamentary practice -- Alberta
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- Alberta
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Parliamentary practice
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- Australia -- Periodicals
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- IndiaFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- MauritiusFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- New Brunswick
Filed under: Bills, Private -- New BrunswickFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- TanzaniaFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- United States
- About the House, by Australia House of Representatives (partial serial archives)
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- United States -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Filibusters (Political science) -- United States
Filed under: Alberta -- AntiquitiesFiled under: Alberta -- BiographyFiled under: Alberta -- Description and travelFiled under: Alberta -- Economic conditionsFiled under: Alberta -- Economic policyFiled under: Alberta -- HistoryFiled under: Alberta -- In mass mediaFiled under: Banff National Park (Alta.)Filed under: Canadian Rockies (B.C. and Alta.)Filed under: Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump National Historic Site (Alta.)Filed under: Buffalo jump -- AlbertaFiled under: Democracy -- AlbertaFiled under: Excavations (Archaeology) -- AlbertaFiled under: Frontier and pioneer life -- AlbertaFiled under: Law reviews -- AlbertaFiled under: Natural history -- AlbertaFiled under: Paleo-Indians -- AlbertaFiled under: Petroleum industry and trade -- AlbertaFiled under: Projectile points -- AlbertaFiled under: Public health -- AlbertaFiled under: Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- AlbertaFiled under: World War, 1914-1918 -- AlbertaFiled under: Dempsey, Hugh A. (Hugh Aylmer), 1929-Filed under: Maturié, PierreFiled under: Rozsa, Lola, 1920-2012Filed under: Wood, Tex, 1882-1978
- Deschler's Precedents of the United States House of Representatives, Including References to Provisions of the Constitution and Laws, and to Decisions of the Courts (1974), by Lewis Deschler (PDF and text at house.gov)
- Hughes' American Parliamentary Guide, Prepared for Ohio General Assembly: The Process of Lawmaking (Columbus: F. J. Heer Printing Co., 1922), by Edward Wakefield Hughes (page images at HathiTrust)
- Lex Parliamentaria Americana: Elements of the Law and Practice of Legislative Assemblies in the United States of America (Boston: Little, Brown and Co., 1856), by Luther Stearns Cushing (page images at MOA)
- House Practice: A Guide to the Rules, Precedents and Procedures of the House (current and past editions, 1996-present), contrib. by Wm. Holmes Brown, Charles W. Johnson, John V. Sullivan, and Thomas J. Wickham (PDF and text files with commentary at govinfo.gov)
- A Manual of Parliamentary Practice for the Use of the Senate of the United States (Washington: Davis and Force, 1820), by Thomas Jefferson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Warrington's Manual: A Manual for the Information of Officers and Members of Legislatures, Conventions, Societies, Corporations, Orders, Etc., by William Stevens Robinson (page images at MOA)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.