Periodicals as Topic
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Periodicals as Topic|
- An extended list of periodicals relating to medicine and surgery in their various departments, published in the United States and Canada with time of issue, date of beginning, estimated circulation, size and number of pages and publishers' rates of advertising / (New York : J.H. Bates, 1885), by J. H. Bates (page images at HathiTrust)
- List of serials currently received in the library of the U. S. Department of Agriculture : exclusive of U. S. government publications and publications of the state agricultural colleges and experiment stations. January 1, 1922. (Washington, 1922), by United States. Department of Agriculture. Library (page images at HathiTrust)
- [Poole's index to periodical literature] an index to periodical literature (Boston, Osgood, 1882), by John C. Hepler, Marion V. Bell, Jean C. Bacon, William Isaac Fletcher, and William Frederick Poole (page images at HathiTrust)
- Three finding lists issued by the War Department Library. (Washington : G.P.O., 1903), by United States. War Department. Library, A. W. Greely, and James W. Cheney (page images at HathiTrust)
- Report of the Standing Committee on Medical Literature : presented to the American Medical Association at its third annual meeting held in Cincinnati, May 1850. (Philadelphia, Collins, 1850), by American Medical Association. Standing Committee on Medical Literature (page images at HathiTrust)
- Verzeichnis der laufenden zeitschriften. Stand vom april 1909. (Giessen, Selbstverlag, 1909), by Universitätsbibliothek Giessen (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Preservation needs assessment of U.S. health sciences libraries / (Springfield, Va. : National Technical Information Services, 1989), by National Library of Medicine (U.S.), New York Academy of Medicine, and Greater Northeastern Regional Medical Library Program (page images at HathiTrust)
- Catalogue of scientific papers. (London, C.J. Clay, 1867-1925), by Royal Society (Great Britain) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Russkaia periodicheskaia pechat', 1703-1900 gg.; bibliografiia i graficheskiia tablitsy. Petrograd, Shumakher i Bruker, 1895-1915. ([Leipzig, Zentral-Antiquariat der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik, 1965]), by N. M. Lisovskīĭ (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Catalogue of current periodicals received at the public library of Victoria. (Melbourne, Printed and published for the trustees by Edgerton & Moore, 1905), by museums and national gallery Victoria. Public library (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.