See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Personnalité|
Filed under: Personnalité, Troubles de la
- Human traits of character in rhyme ([s.n.], 1885), by J. W. Crouter (page images at HathiTrust)
- Prof. J.W. Crouter's new and improved phrenological chart (s.n.], 1896), by J. W. Crouter (page images at HathiTrust)
- How to read character (Dawson Bros., 1883), by F. C. Emberson (page images at HathiTrust)
- The problem of personality thesis presented for the degree of doctor of philosophy, at Cornell University, June, 1889 (Andrus & Church, 1899), by Eliza Ritchie (page images at HathiTrust)
- Finite personality a thesis (s.n.], 1899), by Marshall P. Talling (page images at HathiTrust)
- Understanding ourselves (McKnight & McKnight, 1945), by Helen Shacter (page images at HathiTrust)
- The book of personality; what personality is, its value to men and women, how to acquire it (G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1924), by Imogene B. Wolcott (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The social theories of Harry Stack Sullivan; the significance of his concepts of socialization and acculturation, digested from his various papers and integrated as a selection for social scientists. (William-Frederick Press, 1953), by Dorothy R. Blitzsten (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Physique and character : an investigation of the nature of constitution and of the theory of temperament (Harcourt, Brace, 1925), by Ernst Kretschmer (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.