See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:
Filed under: Phascolosoma
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Sipuncula
Filed under: Sipuncula -- Arctic regionsFiled under: Sipunculidae
Filed under: Sipunculidae -- Philippines
- Die sipunculiden und echiuriden der Siboga-expedition, nebst zusammenstellung der ueberdies aus dem Indischen archipel bekannten arten (E. J. Brill, 1902), by Carel Philip Sluiter and Siboga Expedition (1899-1900) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Three new species of <Pipunculidae (Diptera)> from Panama (Smithsonian Institution, 1912), by John Russell Malloch (page images at HathiTrust)
- Priapulids and sipunculids dredged by the Swedish Antarctic Expedition 1901-1903 and the Phenomenon of bipolarity (Almqvist & Wiksells, 1911), by Hjalmar Théel and Svenska sydpolar-expeditionen (1901-1903) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Pipunculidæ, Syrphidæ, Conopidæ, Œstridæ (Taylor and Francis, 1923), by Enrico Brunetti (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The sipunculids of the eastern coast of North America. (1913), by John Hiram Gerould (page images at HathiTrust)
- Studies on the embryology of the Sipunculidae. I. The embryonal envelope and its homologue. ... (1903), by John Hiram Gerould (page images at HathiTrust)
- On some points in the anatomy and histology of Sipunculus nudus, L. (1891), by Henry Baldwin Ward (page images at HathiTrust)