Photography -- Scientific applications
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Cinematography -- Scientific applicationsFiled under: Nature photography|
Filed under: Nature photography -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Wildlife photographyFiled under: Photographic dosimetryFiled under: Photographic surveying
- Kearton's Nature Pictures: Beautifully Reproduced in Photogravure, Colour, and Black and White from Photographs by Richard and Cherry Keaton (2 volumes; London: Waverley Book Co., ca. 1910), by Richard Kearton, illust. by Richard Kearton and Cherry Kearton
Filed under: Medical photography -- Great Britain
- Photographic Surveying, Including the Elements of Descriptive Geometry and Perspective (Ottawa: Government Printing Bureau, 1895), by É. Deville (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Die Photogrammetrie, oder Bildmesskunst (in German; Weimar: Verlag der Deutschen Photographen-Zeitung, 1889), by Carl Koppe
- Die Photographische Messkunst: oder, Photogrammetrie, Bildmesskunst, Phototopographie (in German; Halle: Verlag von Wilhelm Knapp, 1892), by Franz Schiffner (multiple formats at archive.org)
Filed under: Dental photography
Filed under: Angiography -- Digital techniques -- Cost effectivenessFiled under: Breast -- RadiographyFiled under: Diagnosis, Radioscopic
- Mécanisme de la Physionomie Humaine: ou, Analyse Électro-Physiologique de L'Expression des Passions (2 volumes in French; Paris: Ve Jules Renouard, 1862), by G.-B. Duchenne, contrib. by Charles Darwin
- Mécanisme de la Physionomie Humaine: ou, Analyse Électro-Physiologique de L'Expression des Passions (second edition; 2 volumes in French; Paris: J. B. Balliere et fils, 1876), by G.-B. Duchenne
Filed under: Phototelegraphy
- Die Röntgentechnik: Lehrbuch für Ärzte und Studierende (revised second edition, in German; Hamburg: L. Grafe und Sillem, 1906), by Heinrich Ernst Albers-Schönberg
Filed under: Telephotography
- The Telegraphic Transmission of Photographs (London: Constable and Co., 1910), by T. Thorne Baker (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Vision by Radio, Radio Photographs, Radio Photograms (c1925), by C. Francis Jenkins (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Wireless Transmission of Photographs (second edition; London: The Wireless Press, 1919), by Marcus J. Martin (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Radiomovies, Radiovision, Television (Washington: National Capital Press, c1929), by C. Francis Jenkins (page images at HathiTrust)
- Modern Telephotography: A Practical Manual of Working Methods and Application (London: Ross Ltd., 1910), by Owen Wheeler
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Photography
Filed under: Photography -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Filed under: Photography -- Exhibitions
Filed under: Photography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Photomediations: A Reader (online editions; 2016), ed. by Kamila Kuc and Joanna Zylinska (illustrated HTML and PDF at openhumanitiespress.org)
- Voigtländer and I in Pursuit of Shadow Catching: A Story of Fifty-Two Years' Companionship with a Camera (reprint of a 1901 edition; New York: Arno Press, 1973), by J. F. Ryder (page images at HathiTrust)
- The History and Practice of the Art of Photography, by Henry Hunt Snelling (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- A Manual of Photography (Philadelphia: Bernerman and Wilson, 1868), by M. Carey Lea (page images at MOA)
- A Popular Treatise on Photography; Also, A Description of, and Remarks On, the Stereoscope and Photographic Optics, Etc., Etc. (London: Virtue Bros. and Co., 1863), by D. van Monckhoven, trans. by W. H. Thornthwaite (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Traité de Photographie par les Procédés Pelliculaires (2 volumes in French; Paris: Gauthier-Villars et fils, 1889-1890), by George Balagny
- Treatise of Photography on Collodion (second edition; Cincinnati: Longley Bros., 1858), by Charles Waldack and Peter Neff
Filed under: Photography -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Photography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Photography -- Social aspectsFiled under: Astronomical photographyFiled under: CinematographyFiled under: Color photographyFiled under: DaguerreotypeFiled under: Microphotography
- Practical Photography: Being the Science and Art of Photography, Developed for Amateurs and Beginners (London: "The Bazaar" office, ca. 1881), by Owen Wheeler
More items available under broader and related terms at left.