Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Plato|
Filed under: Plato -- Criticism and interpretationFiled under: Plato -- InfluenceFiled under: Plato -- ManuscriptsFiled under: Plato. DialoguesFiled under: Plato. Euthydemus
Filed under: Plato. Phaedo -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Plato. Republic
Filed under: Plato. Republic. Book 8Filed under: Plato. TheaetetusFiled under: Plato. Timaeus
- Form and Good in Plato's Eleatic Dialogues: The Parmenides, Theaetetus, Sophist, and Statesman (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1994), by Kenneth Dorter (HTML at UC Press)
- The Sacred Tree Script: The Esoteric Foundation of Plato's Wisdom (New Haven, CT: Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Co., 1941), by Andrew Efron (page images at HathiTrust)
- Die Fünf Platonischen Körper, zur Geschichte der Mathematik und der Elementenlehre Platons und der Pythagoreer (in German; Berlin: Weidmannsche Buchhandlung, 1917), by Eva Sachs (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Origin and Growth of Plato's Logic; With an Account of Plato's Style and of the Chronology of His Writings (reissue; London et al.: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1905), by Wincenty Lutosławski (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Plato and Platonism, by Walter Pater (Gutenberg text)
- Plato and the Other Companions of Sokrates (new edition, 4 volumes: London: J. Murray, 1888), by George Grote
- Plato as an Introduction to Modern Criticism of Life (London: Chapman and Hall, 1906), by Emil Reich (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Representative Men, by Ralph Waldo Emerson (Gutenberg text)
- Tragedy and Enlightenment: Athenian Political Thought and the Dilemmas of Modernity (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1997), by Christopher Rocco (HTML at UC Press)
- Philosophy and the Social Problem (second edition; New York: Simon and Schuster, 1928), by Will Durant (page images at HathiTrust)
- Philosophy and the Social Problem (New York: Macmillan, 1917), by Will Durant
- Immanuel Kant: A Study and Comparison With Goethe, Leonardo da Vinci, Bruno, Plato and Descartes (in English and German), by Houston Stewart Chamberlain, trans. by Algernon Bertram Freeman-Mitford Redesdale (illustrated HTML at Wayback Machine)
- Immanuel Kant: A Study and Comparison With Goethe, Leonardo da Vinci, Bruno, Plato and Descartes (2 volumes; London: J. Lane; et al., 1914), by Houston Stewart Chamberlain, trans. by Algernon Bertram Freeman-Mitford Redesdale
- Little Journeys to the Homes of Great Teachers, by Elbert Hubbard (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.